Welcome to Sciacca’s News – July 2015
Happy New Financial Year! Have you got big plans for this new year? More importantly, do you have a plan for how you are going to make it happen?
Remember we’re here to help. If you need advice or someone to run things by, to make sure you’re on the right track, give us a call. This month we’re talking about :
- Why you need a financial advisor
Superannuation, insurance, investments, budgeting… is your mind already wandering and eyes glazing over?
We understand that knowing where and how to invest your money, can be confusing and overwhelming……….
- Retirement – the most important career move you’ll ever make
Heading into retirement and contemplating ending paid work, means you need to rethink the risks in your portfolio.
Are you fearful of retirement? Most of us are very anxious for what retirement means for our lives. The allure of time to spend with your family and freedom from the demanding schedule of work is matched with a new set of responsibilities – that of financial survival as a ‘sole business owner’ to your household.Retirement is a change of career, not an end of a career…………
- July checklist for employers
As an employer you need to:
- provide payment summaries to your employees by 14 July
- lodge your PAYG withholding payment summary annual report
- check you’re using tax tables applying from 1 July 2015…….